Have lost data along with deletion of vital partition? Want to recover them back at any cost!! You can make use of the External Drive Recovery tool in order to recover deleted data from lost partition. The partition might deleted from the user side either accidentally or intentionally and later on when the user feels the need of data, finding nothing there at that location resulting in the severe data loss. There are various reasons, which may lead to severe data loss including virus attack, file system corruption, unintentional formatting, accidental deletion, improper termination, changing file system, power surge, improper shutdown and so on. Each one has a tendency to damaged data; once anyone of them occurs then you definitely find something abnormal in your system related to data such as corruption, deletion and so on.
Some silent features of this tool are:
- This tool has user-friendly interface, which makes the software easy to workable.
- With the help of this tool you can perform recovery on various version of Windows including Windows Vista, Windows 7 and various other versions.
- With the help of this tool you can recover Windows drive of various types including SATA, ATA, PATA, SCSI, IDE and so on.
- This tool is capable to recover data from formatted drives/ volume on both Windows as well as on Mac too.
Some popular data loss scenarios in more detail:
- Virus attack: virus is program that is designed by the individual in order to effect system state. Once it entered into the system then it effects drive data severely. The main source of the virus attack is unsecure network or infected drive. Whenever system gets a contact with any one of them then there is possibility of virus transfer into system. it may lead to loss of data from drive partition.
- Accidental deletion: Files might be deleted from the partition while considering it useless further, once the user gets deleted files in such a way and checks the drive partition for vital files, shocked to find nothing there. It is because the user has deleted files accidentally while wiping out unwanted data from system.
- Unintentional formatting: formatting is an act, which may perform when you are going to perform first read and write operation or when the hard drive gets corrupted. When you perform formatting all the data within the drive is wiped out and once your drive become inaccessible, you can see there is no data for your usage. Data from the partition might be lost in such a way, when you suddenly stuck in a crises from where it is only a way that is formatting and as you do format, all the data is wiped out from partition.
- File system corruption: Often it is happened then there is error message appears on your computer screen when you try to open drive this is due to corruption of the file system. File system might get corrupted due to various reasons such as improper shutdown, virus attack, bad sectors and so on. Once it is happened you cannot use partition data further, resulting in the severe data loss.
In all the circumstances of data loss from partition, it is possible to recover every bit of data by making the use of partition recovery program named External Drive Recovery tool. You can make use of this tool in any crises of data loss from partition. In case you have lost data from partition then you can make use of this tool and successfully revive every bit of data from hard drive partition. With the help of this tool you can successfully restore files from deleted partition too.