“Yesterday I went to my friend’s house to see her new born baby and captured lots of pictures from my digital camera. While I am transferring files from my digital camera Lexar card to my system, suddenly my system gets shutdown. When I restart my system to transfer files from my digital camera Lexar card to the system then what I see that no files are present on my Lexar card. Those pictures and videos are very much memorable for me. Can anyone suggest me any software which can perform Lexar professional card recovery within few mouse clicks?”
If you come across the above-mentioned situation then don’t get panic as you can use Lexar Card Recovery software to perform Lexar professional card recovery with great ease. This software comes with advanced algorithms which scan your entire digital camera Lexar card and restores files from it within few mouse clicks.
Reasons for data loss from Lexar Card:
- Bad sectors
- Antivirus scanning
- File system corruption
- Power surge or low battery
- Use of unreliable software
- Card error
- Wrong usage of card
- Interruption while transferring files from card
- Mishandling of card
- Abrupt ejection of card from system
- Accidental or unintentional formatting of cards
- Lexar Card corruption
Under such situation, you can use Lexar Card Recovery Tool on system or laptop to recover deleted or lost files. With the assistance of this software, you are able to perform data recovery from hard drive, external hard drive, pen drive, memory card, FireWire drive, USB drive and flash drives.
- Keep the backup of essential files on some other storage device to avoid data loss.
- Don’t capture photos or videos while digital camera battery is low.
- Use good antivirus to prevent your files from harmful virus or malware attack.
- Don’t use Lexar memory card on multiple devices which may cause data loss.
- Never eject the Lexar memory card abruptly during file transfer.
Features Lexar Card Recovery Tool:
- You can download this software on Windows as well as Mac versions to recover files from Lexar Professional Card.
- Supported System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, Leopard, Snow Leopard, etc.
- Using this software, you are able to recover data from Lexar card as well as SanDisk, Kingston, Toshiba, Samsung, Kingston, Sony, etc.
- Demo version of this software is available on the website so that user can easily download and recover deleted files from Lexar card. You can also preview the recovered files and then restore on the desired location.
- Before deleting any files, cross verify twice to make sure that you are deleting correct files.
- You can recover files from various types of memory card such as SD, MMC, CF, XD, SDXC, SDHC, etc.
- This software works in read-only mode as it doesn’t alter or modify the original file.
- It recovers various file formats of photos such as JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF,etc.