Samsung Android Phones are the media gadgets which is very trendy now. It is empowered with number of advanced features. But you must be very careful in handling these devices. Sometime your favorite picture files might disappear from the stored location of the Android phone, as a consequence of simple mistakes which is caused after improper handling. You might have deleted some of your images from the Android phone unknowingly instead of deleting some of the unwanted images and then regret for losing your files. Here there are some situations which cause deletion of photos from the Samsung Android Phone.
Some of the causes for deletion of photos
- Delete All: When you were viewing photos from Android phone you execute “Delete All” option accidentally which results in deletion of all picture files.
- Improper handling of Android device: If you remove the memory card form the Samsung Android Phone then it leads to deletion of photos during transfer of these files.
- Deletion while scanning: During the process of scanning of corrupt images, which are lodged in Android, device with an anti-virus program will also results to deletion of some images stored on it.
These are the few common scenarios by which your photo files get deleted from the Android device. Don’t worry you have the best opportunity to restore all the deleted photo files from the Samsung Android Phone by using the best photo recovery software. Click here to get more information about this software, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQAWFPIc408&feature=youtu.be
Some of the features of this photo recovery tool
- This software is powerful image recovery software which is especially developed for Android based smart phones.
- You can easily recover lost or deleted files from internal as well as external phone memory of any smart phone.
- By using this software you can restore lost or deleted photos, music files and videos from your Android phone.
Procedure to know how to use this software
- Download the software of androidrecoverysoftware.com from the website and install it on your system.
- Connect your Samsung Android Phone to your system or Laptop in which software is installed.
- Enable USB mass storage mode and open the software, you will get main screen with two different options like “Recover lost files”, “Recover deleted files”. Click on “Recover deleted files” option to recover deleted photos.
- Software will detect the android device and sets up the connection, select the drive that represents your Samsung android phone card and click on “Next”.
- Software provides an option to specify the file type you would like to recover, select the photo file type that you need to recover and click “Next” and let the scanning process to complete. After completion you can see the photos recovered by the software.
- Now right click on the photo files and choose “Preview” option if you want to preview any file before saving. Mark the photos you would like to save and click on “Next”.
- You will ask to save the current recovery session. Say “Yes” to save the session and click on “Next”. Click on browse button to set the destination path where you like to save the recovered photos and click on “Next”.
- After saving software displays folder where the recovered photos are saved. Thus deleted photos from Samsung Android Phone are successful.