“Recently I went to Paris with my girlfriend and captured lots of pictures and recorded video. When I connected my digital camera to my system what I see all my files included my video gets corrupted as I can’t access the video files which are saved on my digital camera. I even don’t have a backup of those files. Can anyone suggest me any software which can repair my corrupted or damaged video with ease?”
Have you ever been faced such situation where your favorite video files get damaged or corrupted? In such situations, don’t get panic as you can use Video Repair Tools which can repair your video which gets damaged or corrupted due to any reasons. This software is capable of repairing video file format of various file formats such as MOV, AVI, M4V, 3 GP, etc.
Reasons behind corruption of Video file:
- File system corruption
- Conversion of video file format
- Sudden shutdown of system
- Power outage
- System shutdown
- Bad sector
- CRC error
- Codec issue
- Header corruption
- Due to harmful malware or virus infection in your storage device may corrupt or damage your video file.
- Video file may get corrupted while you are transferring it from any storage device to system or vice-versa.
If you have ever faced such scenarios and lost your video files then don’t get worried as you can use Video Repair Tools to fix corrupted or damaged video file of different file format. This software has advanced scanning algorithm which scans your entire storage device and repairs corrupted or damaged various files including video files within few clicks of the mouse.
- Always keep back up of essential video files to use it if you encounter any data loss which occurs due to any of the above-mentioned reasons.
- Use good antivirus program on your system to ensure that the virus won’t affect your favorite video files.
- Don’t convert video file format unnecessary.
- Avoid using third party software to convert the file extension.
- Use UPS to avoid video file corruption due to power failure.
Features of Video Repair Tools:
- Video Repair Tools is capable of repairing corrupted or damaged MOV, AVI, MP4, XVID, etc. video files on all major versions of Windows operating system such as Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, etc.
- It separately repairs the audio and video stream and later adjoins them to make healthy playable video files.
- The software can repair corrupted or damaged video files that are stored on various storage devices such as memory card, USB drive, system hard drive, external hard drive, flash drive, iPods, pen drive, memory stick, etc.
- It also supports repairing of video files which are captured from popular brands of digital camera brands such as Kodak, Nikon, Samsung, Sony, Canon, Fujifilm, Panasonic, etc.
- Using the Preview option of the tool, you can view the repaired video files and later save them after buying the licensed version of the software.