In this technical world, people are using laptops or desktops for their official as well as personal works. After completion of work, people save there work in specific file format on their system hard drive. These storage drives are connected with computer internally and contained all the user’s data as well as operating system. These hard drives are manufactured by various world leading brands. Seagate is one of them. It manufactures different types of hard devices, including Solid State Drives, external hard drives, system drives, Hybrid drives, etc. All of these Seagate drives offer high data transferring rate, large storage capability, compatibility with various devices, easy to use and many other features.
In order to save and retrieve data from Seagate drives, people divide it into multiple logical parts. These parts of Seagate drives are known as partitions. The size of these drive partitions are depends on the users need. People can also expand and reduce the size of these Seagate partitions based on their requirements. Being highly advanced, Seagate drive partitions are not free from problems. Most of the people face their data deletion or loss issue from Seagate drive partition. After encountering such situations, people want to recover Seagate drive partition data because they do not want to spend more time to do it again.
In this situation, people can take the help of Recover partition app and easily overcome from this painful data loss or deletion circumstances very easily. Before taking more about this utility let us discus few most common reason by which Seagate drive partition data may get deleted or lost:
- Formatting Seagate drive partition instance of other external drive connected with the laptop is one of the most common reasons behind this problem.
- Deleting few important data files from Seagate drive partition during removing other useless files in order to save some other data in partition can also lead to data deletion from partition.
- File system corruption of Seagate drive partition will lead to inaccessibility of it. In this circumstance, people need to format their partition to access it, but this formatting process will erase complete data from it without any warning message.
- Interruption between data transferring from one drive to other or partition to external drive can also be reason behind data loss from both drives.
Features of Recover Partition application:
- It has enough potential to recover Seagate drive partition data which can have any file system, including HFS, NTFS, HFS+, FAT16, NTFS5 and FAT32.
- Supports data recovery from Seagate drive partition on all latest Windows and Mac based operating systems.
- Ability to recover Seagate drive partition data which can be lost, deleted, corrupted, broken or damaged.
- Easy to use interface supports to get back various types of data files from Seagate drive partition like pictures, text files, videos, documents, audios and many others.
Steps to recover data from Seagate drive partitions:
- Download and install this Recover Partition utility on your laptop or desktop.
- Lunch the app to recover Seagate drive partition data and select “Partition Recovery” option.
- On next window, select Seagate drive partition from which data has been deleted or lost and click on Next arrow.
- Recovery process of drive partition will start. Once the recovery will complete, list of all the deleted or lost files will display.
- People can take the preview of recovered data before saving it to the destination.