OST and PST files are the two important data files which are connected together with Microsoft Outlook application. These files holds all the information while using Outlook offline or online mode. Outlook Offline Storage Table (OST) file as the name indicate its works on offline mode that is when the Mail Exchange Server is not connected to internet. Once the Outlook application is associated with network, the changes or modification made in MS Outlook OST file will get automatically synchronized. MS Outlook application has different versions such as Outlook 2010, Outlook 2000, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, etc.
Sometimes, many of the Outlook users face the damage or corruption in Offline Storage file this is due to many issues such as network problem, virus attack, incomplete installation, abrupt closing of Outlook application, oversize file, and many other factors. To overcome all these issues download and install OST PST Converter software on your computer or laptop to convert damaged OST file to new PST data file.
General issues that are responsible for OST to PST conversion are as follows:
- OST file will automatically get synchronized, once the Mail Exchange Server is connected to internet and whatever the modification made in offline mode will be updated in server. During this process if any kind of interruption occurs then there may possibility of encountering synchronization error messages.
- Oversized issue is also lead to the corruption of the file. The size of OST file will be fixed in each and every Outlook version. Suppose your OST data file exceeds its maximum storage capacity, then there is a chance of corruption or damage in Offline data file.
- Usually, many MS Outlook clients will try to upgrade older Outlook version to newer version to get the advanced features of upgraded version. Sometimes, after successful upgrading to new version the MS Outlook OST file may not support due to compatibility issues, which finally leads to damage or corruption of OST file.
- One of the general factor behind OST file damage or corruption is virus or worms attack, if your computer or laptop hard drive is infected with dangerous virus then OST file gets corrupted and you couldn’t able to access it.
- MS Outlook OST file may get corrupt or damage due to improper termination. Sudden existing of Offline Storage Table file while accessing of data these happens because of different factors such as power failure, abrupt system turn off, software issues, etc.
Advantages of OST PST Converter Tool:
OST PST Converter software is very easy to use due to its GUI features so that even new users can convert corrupted or damaged OST data file easily. OST to PST converter supports all popular versions of Windows operating system like Windows Server 2003, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2008, and Windows XP. It can also recovers various Outlook attributes such as journals, appointments, contacts, RSS feeds, notes, email messages, calendars, tasks, and so on. With the help of this converter tool you convert highly encrypted and password protected Exchange Outlook OST files.
It also provides you free version to check the performance of the tool. It is designed with powerful conversion techniques so that severely damaged Outlook OST file can be converted to new PST file and saved on desired location. OST PST Converter application does not damage the original files and also repairs the damaged OST data file. Once you get complete satisfaction you can purchase the full version to get the benefits of this software.