Worried about the fact of how to recover PSD files? Among the software available throughout the internet to recover PSD files Recover Media. The Recover Media is an application especially developed to recover all popular formats of multimedia files (audio, video, images, etc) recognizing of over 300 file types which is available free to download. It is compatible to the
What is PSD?
A PSD being a layered image file which is a default file format for Adobe Photoshop. A PSD abbreviated as Photoshop document, allows the user to work with every individual layer even prior to the file been saved. After saving the image files, Photoshop allows the user to flatten the layers of the image file and then converting them to .TIFF, .GIF format. The files once converted to .TIFF or .GIF or .JPG they cannot be reverted back to the PSD format and the layers cannot be manipulated thereon.
Thus in order to protect the original file, the user should not overwrite the file as once converted cannot be reverted, which can result in loosing of the original files.
Scenarios to the corrupted PSD
- Bracket error UTF-8 PSD is displayed when trying to open a file but the brackets currently only supports UTF-8 encoded text files.
- Accidental deletion of the PSD file using “SHFT+DEL” can delete the data which bypasses the recycle bin which is permanently deleted from the device.
- Internal error code 🙁 1682591070:1745+15) is the error code displayed while importing the file and nothing happens.
- System crash adds to woes as while upgrading the version of Photoshop, the system crashes, causing the Photoshop files to be corrupted and displays errors like files are not supported or the system needs formatting.
- Virus and malwares also poses a constant threat which may corrupt the files and the user may also experience unexpected behavior. Upgrading the file systems frequently may result in corrupted data.
- Error code 1852402768 is the error code displayed when the oceans.psd theme has been changed incorrectly or may be removed.
- While flattening the image, if the user overwrites the original file and once converted to PSD, the original PSD file cannot be recovered further.
Why Recover Media?
The Recover Media is the apt recovery software which allows recovery of all popular formats of multi- media like Image(.JPG,.JPEG etc),videos(MOV,MPEG-4 etc),audio(mp3,mp4 etc) from lost or corrupted data within a few clicks. The software incorporates enhanced scanning algorithm to search for the corrupted files throughout the device. The Recovery software recovers RAW image files like CRW, CR2, PEF, NEF etc.
The Recover Media recovers files from external and internal hard drives, USB device, Flashwire etc and even from file types of SCSI, IDE etc. The software allows the recovery of
- PSD files
- deleted files from files types such as FAT32,FAT16,ExFAT,NTFS,NTFS5 drives
- RAID partitions like RAID0,RAID1 and RAID5
- Files that bypass the recycle bin and also files deleted using “SHFT+DEL”.
The “Preview” tool allows the user to view the files prior to the completion of the recovery process and the Find tool allows the user to search for a particular file by refining the search in terms of date created, date modified, name etc.
The “First try then buy” feature allows the user to download the free version of the software to recover the files. But saving the recovered files to their desired destination requires upgrading to the Pro version of the same which allows enhanced features towards recovering PSD images.